Reporting to the Director of Brewing Operations, the Packaging Operator will be responsible for assisting the packaging team to can and keg. The right candidate will have experience in craft packaging into both cans and kegs, a strong work ethic , and have a passion for craft beer.
- Working as a team to pack Gipsy Hill beers in to can and kegs,
- Ensuring quality is maintained at all times.
- Cleaning and CIP of all packaging equipment and surrounding areas.
- Completion of all paperwork
- Working to improve beer quality, yield and efficiencies
- Team player
- Taking responsibilities for actions of yourself and the team.
- An understanding and passion for craft beer
- Practical and hands on
- Strong work ethic
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Shift work and weekend work where applicable.
- Competitive salary + holiday package.
- Profit share.
- Paid volunteering opportunities.
- Friday team lunches.
- Weekly fruit and biscuits.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Respective training opportunities.
- Family beers.
- 40% discount across our bars.
- Staff events.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please fill out the following form. We will be accepting applications until 01/03/2020.
About Gipsy Hill
Gipsy Hill Brewery is one of London’s largest independent breweries having grown fast since we started brewing in July 2014.
We’ve grown from three founders producing 2,500 litres a week then, to a team of 39 production, warehouse, sales, marketing and bar staff, brewing around 50,000 litres a week.
We now have two bars, have moved through 4 expansions, with another on the horizon, as well as moving our warehousing department to a bigger premises to account for increased stock levels.