Reporting into the Sales Director, the London Sales Manager will be responsible for winning new business and managing your existing customer base within your territory. You will be commercially accountable for delivering the agreed business plan in your region.
- A key focus on winning new on-trade business in your territory.
- Managing your account base effectively and efficiently.
- Managing your customers orders and pre-orders and keeping them up-to-date with our latest releases.
- Submitting forecasts for your customers to ensure they receive the freshest beer possible.
- To conduct tastings, training and events in your territory and act as a brewery ambassador in your territory.
- Complete necessary sales reporting & pipelining
- An understanding and passion for great craft beer.
- A detailed understanding of the London On-Trade.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience within an FMCG business (ideally with a focus on on-trade sales)
- Experience in CRM, pipelining and forecasting would be desirable.
- Great communication and time-management skills.
- Plenty of initiative, drive and the ability to think BIG.
- Competitive salary + holiday package.
- Profit share.
- Paid volunteering opportunities.
- Friday team lunches.
- Weekly fruit and biscuits.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Respective training opportunities.
- Family beers.
- 40% discount across our bars.
- Staff events.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please fill out the following form. We will be accepting applications until 30/03/2020.
About Gipsy Hill
Gipsy Hill Brewery is one of London’s largest independent breweries having grown fast since we started brewing in July 2014.
We’ve grown from three founders producing 2,500 litres a week then, to a team of 39 production, warehouse, sales, marketing and bar staff, brewing around 50,000 litres a week.
We now have two bars, have moved through 4 expansions, with another on the horizon, as well as moving our warehousing department to a bigger premises to account for increased stock levels.