Reporting to the Sales Director, the Direct Sales Assistant, will be responsible for managing direct sales from our brewery base in Gipsy Hill. The right candidate will have an excellent phone manner, be self-motivated and hungry to carve a career within an ambitious business.
- Calling our active and inactive customer base to generate sales orders within our direct delivery region.
- Managing inbound sales orders from our direct customer base.
- To ensure all of our direct customers are given industry-leading customer service.
- Onboarding of new customers and account/credit set-up.
- To process and upload orders to our CRM system and ensure the stock is managed correctly and effectively.
- Updating CRM with customer information.
- To complete all necessary sales reporting as required.
- An understanding and passion for great craft beer.
- Great communication skills and phone manner.
- An ability to use initiative and be pro-active in generating sales orders – Experience of using MS Office and CRM systems.
- Resilience, drive and motivation.
- Competitive salary + holiday package.
- Profit share.
- Paid volunteering opportunities.
- Friday team lunches.
- Weekly fruit and biscuits.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Respective training opportunities.
- Family beers.
- 40% discount across our bars.
- Staff events.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please fill out the following form. We will be accepting applications until 28th February.
About Gipsy Hill
Gipsy Hill Brewery is one of London’s largest independent breweries having grown fast since we started brewing in July 2014.
We’ve grown from three founders producing 2,500 litres a week then, to a team of 39 production, warehouse, sales, marketing and bar staff, brewing around 50,000 litres a week.
We now have two bars, have moved through 4 expansions, with another on the horizon, as well as moving our warehousing department to a bigger premises to account for increased stock levels.