Recruiting: Indie Sales Manager
Mike (Last updated - November 14, 2020)November 13, 2020
Reporting to the Sales Director, our Independent Sales Manager, will be responsible for managing our independent customer base up and down the UK.
Our independent customer base are the foundations on which our brewery stands tall. We’re looking for someone to come in and take our relationships with these customers to the next level, delivering best-in-class customer service as well as hunting out the best independent venues up and down the UK.
– Expanding the Gipsy Hill footprint across the UK through winning new independent business up and down the country.
– Managing existing relationships with key independent accounts – both in the on-trade and off-trade.
– To ensure all of our direct customers are given industry-leading customer service.
– To develop and implement a core beer and specials sales strategy within the independent sector.
– To complete all necessary sales reporting as required.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the drinks industry
– An understanding and passion for great craft beer.
– Great communication and organizational skills.
– An ability to use initiative and be pro-active in generating sales orders – Experience of using MS Office and CRM systems
– Resilience, drive, motivation and ambition
This role will be based remotely, however, will require travel to our offices Brixton on a regular basis.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Patrick@gipsyhillbrewing.com. Deadline for applications is December 9th.