HIRING: North London Sales Manager
Application closing date: 27th June 2022
Gipsy Hill (Last updated - 28 May 2022)24 May 2022
North London Sales Manager
Gipsy Hill is one of London’s largest independent breweries. We want to stay at the forefront of the emerging craft beer scene with the aim to increase capacity, grow our brand and invest in sustainability initiatives to help us achieve net-zero. All whilst remaining engaged with the communities around us.
At Gipsy Hill, our actions are as considered as our brewing. Here, we’re linked arm in arm by passion. We choose the right route, never the easy. Giving everything so our quality leaves nothing to hide. Brewed with more, never less.
What the role involves:
- To work with Sales Director to win new business (both on & off trade) across North London and roll out execution in accounts aligned with larger strategy plans.
- To deliver industry leading customer service to our direct customer base.
- A focus on permanent lines within existing account and new business in North London.
- To complete all necessary sales reporting as required.
- An understanding and passion for great craft beer.
- To be passionate about great customer service and account management
- A minimum of 1 year of sales & account management experience.
- Strong commercial understanding of the on-trade – especially in London
- An ability to use initiative and be proactive in generating sales orders
- Experience in using MS Office and CRM systems
- Fantastic presentation and communication skills
- Resilience, drive and motivation.
Regular working week:
- Based remotely, however regular travel into our offices and brewery should be expected. Developing and harbouring a unified team is important to our culture here and we’d be looking for the successful applicant to be able to immerse themselves in that.
Annual Leave and Salary:
- £29,000 – £35,000 DOE
- 30 days annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Employee Ownership (EMI Scheme).
- Feast Fridays (Team lunch provided by the company).
- 40% discount across our Bar Company, including our onsite Taproom.
- Summer and Christmas team events.
- Training and personal development package.
- Work from home days.
- Cycle to work scheme.
How to apply:
To apply, please send across a CV and Cover Letter to the Sales Director – firstname.lastname@example.org