The heart of the brewery, our taproom is open pouring the freshest pints of Gipsy Hill you can get your hands on. Open for sit in and takeaway.
160 Hamilton Road
Thursday: 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
Friday - Click and Collect: 4:00 pm-10:00 pm
Friday- Sit and Drink: 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm-10:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm-6:00 pm
About The Taproom
At the bottom of Gipsy Hill, based directly opposite the brewery, our tap room is our hub of all things Gipsy Hill Brewing.
- Our team will continue to wear masks during service.
- Masks are no longer required to be worn by customers, but are appreciated especially in any enclosed spaces.
- We will no longer have a ‘rule of six’ requirement indoors, but will continue to assigned seats for customers inside.
- Until our team have had their second vaccinations, we will continue to offer table service.
- There is no need to book your table, but we would recommend to do so if you want to guarantee a table.
- We no longer require you to scan or check in at our taproom.
- We will continue to clean down all tables between guest visits.
- We will keep hand sanitiser stations across the venue for guest use.
community and social inclusion
Community engagement and social inclusion is an important part of what we’re doing. We’re a fully wheelchair accessible site, with all tables accessible, as well as an accessible bar and loo. We’ll regularly hosting a range of community events that promote inclusion and accessibility.
We will be showcasing the freshest and best of our beers on tap – along with carefully selected spirits, bar snacks and street-food vendors to match.
Join us at the Taproom, drink it and talk to people.