HIRING: Packaging Assistant
Gipsy Hill10 January 2022
Gipsy Hill Brewery is one of the fastest growing and largest independent breweries in London. Making some of the best craft ales, lagers, and sours on the market.
The packaging assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and exposure within a busy craft brewery.
- Packaging beer into cans, kegs & casks.
- Quality checks of products and equipment.
- Set up and operation of packaging lines.
- Ensuring product is packaged to specification.
- Setup and filling of machinery for CIP.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment and ensure we are compliant with all SALSA requirements always relating to the Packaging process.
- Assisting the brewery team as and when required.
- Previous experience working in Production, or a Brewery is desirable, however not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong record keeping abilities
- The ability to focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Capable of physical work
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Gipsy Hill
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and cover letter to Thomas[at]gipsyhillbrewing.com.
Gipsy Hill is a living wage employer – this role has a starting salary of £23,500 per annum.