PR & Comms Manager:
Coordinate and manage all print, digital and promotion initiatives, including writing and posting of content across all social/digital channels and the Gipsy Hill website.
- Implement and oversee social media & digital analytics reporting, using results to identify trends and key insights to help improve Gipsy Hill’s digital strategy
- Research and recommend ideas, tactics, and emerging social trends to formulate new strategies for Gipsy Hill’s communication platforms
- Oversee all company responses on digital channels, ensuring prompt response, even tone, and informational accuracy
- Manage the development and execution of all social media calendars by working cross-functionally with CEO, Sales, Marketing & Events, Production, and Bar Company to ensure key updates and upcoming events are incorporated
Labels, Keg badges and other new beer:
- Work with CEO and production to generate creative copy for new beer labels and descriptions, as well as new product descriptions
- Organise the orders of new labels, keg badges and other time-sensitive beer release items.
- Create and oversee the distribution of email newsletters for Gipsy Hill and all affiliated email lists
- Oversee the evolution of Gipsy Hill web properties
- Create and manage PR efforts, including press releases, media outreach, interviews, product placement opportunities, and product reviews
- Collaborate with HR on creating recruiting materials
- Work with Sales Team on direct account, wholesaler and exporter POS, & merchandise
- Proofread copy and various marketing materials that are produced by other Gipsy Hill staff members
- Work closely with designers on all marketing materials
- Manage the online promotion and release of special beers, in coordination with Special Releases, taproom, and production.
If interested please email your CV and cover letter to Info[a]gipsyhillbrewing.com FAO Head of Marketing.