HIRING Taproom Manager
Gipsy Hill (Last updated - April 28, 2021)April 23, 2021
Our amazing Taproom at Gipsy Hill needs a new manager! Our wonderful Laura is moving on to pursue her passion in Brewing, leaving a really exciting role for someone passionate about hospitality, events, and, of course, fantastic beer.
This job is to:
- Maintain excellent standards, ensuring the bar is kept clean, organised and COVID-compliant at all times;
- Compile weekly staff rotas, stock inventory and wastage reports, sales reports and stock ordering;
- Curate an amazing range of draft and small pack beers;
- Manage emails and our online booking system;
- Provide excellent customer service, and ensure all needs are met and exceeded;
- Confidently lead a team, recruit new staff, and maintain a positive working environment;
- Train staff in all levels of service, dispense, cicerone courses amongst others;
- Organise amazing food vendors, maintain excellent relationships with our dry goods providers and actively research new and exciting suppliers;
- Organise special events and festivals, quarterly big ones monthly medium and weekly small, and actively seek out ways to promote the venue;
- Book and manage live entertainment, such as bands, DJ’s and quizzes;
- Maintain an active social media presence, capturing the life of the venue and engaging with our online community;
- Other as needed!
Experience and attitude required:
- Minimum 3 years running and managing exceptional craft focused bars;
- Minimum 3 years putting on events of big / small nature;
- Minimum 3 years managing a team of people;
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude;
- Thrives in providing an amazing customer experience;
- Always looking to learn and grow;
- Obsessed with quality.
Final salary pending experience.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.”